marktguru Österreich besetzt ab sofort folgende abwechslungsreiche Position:
Test Engineer (m/w/d)marktguru is a location-based service helping users to find offers, leaflets, brochures, stores and opening
hours in the vicinity of the user’s geolocation. Furthermore, the user has the chance to save real money
on his in-store or online purchases by using marktguru cashback deals.
As a part of one of the leading media companies worldwide the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE marktguru is in
the position to create a large user base with the help of TV-commercials on 7 different TV-channels and a
leading online platform portfolio. If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work
in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can make a real impact and influence the product
every single day then join us and become a part of marktguru.
- Design and develop manual test cases and test requirements for iOS, Android and Web
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Participation in creating the best UI/UX for end customers
- Detect and track defects and report them back to development
- Document technical issues and challenges
- Collaborate within test engineering team to share knowledge
Skills and Requirements:
- Student/graduate of an IT-related degree program.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS platform
- General knowledge about restful services and web apps
- ISTQB Foundation level is a nice to have
- Test Automation basics are optional
- Fluent English (corporate language)
- Young motivated team enjoying to develop amazing services
- Flexible working hours
- Place for developing skill set
- Participate in developing one of the top rated apps
- Central offices with an excellent transport connection
- New Hardware and equipment also available for private use
- Very experienced colleagues with various backgrounds
- Coffee, tea, nuts and fruits flatrate for free
- High performance-based compensation
- Dogs allowed
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.700,- gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.