Marktguru - Senior iOS Developer (m/w)
Marktguru is looking for an experienced senior software engineer (m/w) to develop, maintain and enhance our IOS applications.
Location: Weyrgasse 8, 1030 Wien
Location: Weyrgasse 8, 1030 Wien
- Maintain and enhance our main web and back-office application.
- Improve the capabilities of our website’s search engine optimization.
- Implement new features as by business requirements.
- Stay open minded and on the edge of technology.
- Introduce improvements to the codebase as well as ideas on how to improve the overall quality of the product.
- Work in a small team and find the best solutions possible and always challenge the status quo.
- Senior Software Developer with minimum 5 year’s experience in a statically typed and object-oriented programming language (e.g. C++, Java, C#)
- Good understanding of generic programming
- Experience in any version control system like Subversion, Team Foundation Server, Git, etc.
- Good understanding of concurrency, the problems it brings - and how to solve them
- Very good understanding of RESTFul API Designs and the HTTP family of protocols in general
- Willingness to focus and continuously advance in Apple technologies and related tools like iOS, Swift, Xcode, Git, etc.
- Self-responsible and thorough working style
- Good English skills, verbal and written
- Advantage - Experience in iOS Development with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Advantage - Understanding of advanced Swift topics like protocol-oriented programming and functional programming
- Advantage - Experience in mobile UI-UX design
- Advantage - Understanding of continuous integration and test-driven development
- Advantage - German skills, verbal and written
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities
- Help and support in relocation to Vienna, Austria
- High impact on our core products
- Very experienced colleagues with various backgrounds
- Extremely wide range of learning opportunities
- Professional software creation processes & work organization
- Team Events and Team Lunch on a regular basis
- Coffee, Tea and Water flatrate for free
central offices with an excellent transport connection
- High performance-based compensation
- New Hardware and Equipment also available for private use
- Dogs allowed
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.700,- gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
marktguru is a location-based service helping users to find offers, leaflets, brochures, stores and opening hours in the vicinity of the user's geolocation. Furthermore, the user has the chance to save real money on his in-store or online purchases by using marktguru cashback deals.
As a part of one of the leading media companies worldwide the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE marktguru is in the position to create a large user base with the help of TV-commercials on 6 different TV-channels and a leading online platform portfolio. If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can make a real impact and influence the product every single day then join us and become a part of marktguru.
Please email your application (motivation letter and resume) to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Julia Otto.